When looking to relocate personal belongings, products or other items from A to B without risking damage, misplacement of costly delays in delivery time, you need our specialised man and van in Whiston. The service we offer is quite flexible and versatile, covering both private and business pickup & delivery requirements. Domestic and commercial customers throughout L35 area should definitely turn to us for:
- Removal of single items, high value belongings, artwork, music instruments etc.
- Student relocation, partial property removals, single room removals etc.
- Fixed schedule pickup & delivery options for private and business customers;
- Pickup & delivery of internet order items and large store purchases;
- Business 2 business / business 2 customer deliveries;
- Private order deliveries to customer specified address;
Being a professional removals company, we know that adequate pricing is essential to our customers. This is why take the time and effort to provide everyone with customised pricing and individually prepared service quotes as this is the way to ensure optimal cost efficiency of our man and van in Whiston. For an even more accurate estimate, we can come out to you for an onsite quotation.
Best moving vans for safe transportation in Whiston
Another essential aspect of good quality van delivery services is quick and safe transportation of goods and items. Because of this we own and maintain a fleet of modern, technically sound and fully equipped removal vehicles of various sizes and load capacity. All vans are tracked using GPS. The drivers we work with are qualified and experienced professionals who will assist customers with prep work prior to removal.
In addition to our mainstream pickup & delivery services, customers in L35 can also request:
- Specialised furniture collection and delivery service;
- Professional packing and securing of valuable items;
- Licensed rubbish removals for private and business properties;
In order to make our man and van in Whiston, a truly customer-friendly service, we:
- Maintain punctual and helpful assistance service over phone and email, available 24/7;
- Provide flexible booking hours during all days of the week, no exceptions;
- Offer professional removals and relocation advice;
- Accept multiple types of payment including wire transfers and invoices;
Whiston is one of the villages within the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley, Merseyside. Until the nineteen seventies, Whiston was the chief settlement and admin centre of the Whiston Rural District, which was then reformed and entered into the Knowsley Borough. Whiston has always had closely knit connection with neighbouring Prescot. One of the key ‘attractions’ in Whiston is the historic Liverpool to Manchester Railway Line – crossing the district, and operating services to and from Whiston Railway Station. It is unknown exactly when the settlement formed, but it is believed to be of ancient origins. Rudimentary stone tools and weapons found in Whiston suggest the district was inhabited as early as the Neolithic Age. First official records mentioning the village date back to the thirteenth century. Whiston was the site of many coal mines, for which is was best known for many centuries. One of the places of interest in the area is the Church of St Nicholas, consecrated in late eighteen sixties. The church also featured a war memorial, which was unfortunately struck and destroyed by lightning in the nineteen twenties.