We provide private and business customers based in L4, L5 and L6 areas with inexpensive and convenient van delivery service fit for almost any purpose and occasion. Our man and van in Anfield is a quick, efficient and reliable way to relocate a variety of items, and ensure their quick, intact delivery. We know that causing damage or losing valuables would be unacceptable for our customers, this is why we have taken certain measures so to speak such as:
- All preparation work like packing, securing and loading/unloading of items is done by our van drivers, who are using industry grade packing and wrapping materials;
- Our van drivers are qualified professionals who have the necessary skills and expertise do deal effectively with all aspects of the service;
- The vans we operate are clean, well maintained and fully equipped with safety belts and blankets, straps and ropes, insulation materials etc. as to ensure the safe journey of items from A to B;
With us, man and van in Angfield will be made affordable – overpriced van delivery services have no place here. We know how important cost efficiency is for our customers, this is why we:
- Quote each customer individually, based on the specs of the job;
- Provide customised pricing without any hidden fees;
Specialised moving services and solutions in Anfield
In addition to our general purpose van delivery services, we are also licensed and qualified to offer specific service solutions like:
- Domestic and commercial property junk removals – all work done in safe, efficient and punctual manner;
- Specialised furniture removal – quick and safe relocation of existing and newly purchased furniture;
In order to make our man and van in Anfield a genuinely customer-friendly and convenient service we:
- Offer free removal and relocation advice and tips;
- Maintain punctual and reliable customer support service via phone and email;
- Provide flexible booking hours during all days of the week;
- Accept different types of payment including invoices and bank transfers.
The company is fully licensed, registered and insured. All removal vans tracked in real time using GPS.
Another major amenity on the territory of present day Anfield L4, L5, L6 was the Anfield Community Comprehensive School on Priory Road, which was demolished in 2011. Notable people who have studied at this school The Farm drummer Roy Boulter, actor and comedian Neil Fitzmaurice and others.
Anfield is situated in metropolitan Liverpool. Long time ago, Anfield was common pasture land within a settlement called Walton on the Hill. The geographical specifics of what was to be Anfield, help give its name. The slope of the terrain in the area gave it the name Hanging Fields, later on Hangfields, which eventually morphed into the name Anfield. In the eighteen thirties Walton on the Hill (of which Anfield was part of) was entered into the metropolitan areas of expanding Liverpool. However, there are official evidence that a manor by the name of Anfield House did exist some time ago, and that the settlement formed and grew around that particular manor house. The main housing stock in the area consists of late nineteen, early twentieth century terraced housing, particularly concentrated around now-famous Anfield Stadium. A place of interest in the area is one of Liverpool’s largest Victorian era parks – Stanley Park, covering one hundred and ten acres of land. The park is the main separator between Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park in Walton.
- ↩ Aigburth
- | Anfield |
- Belle Vale ↪