When in need of a reliable van delivery service in WA9 by all means turn to us and take full advantage of our efficient and inexpensive man and van in Parr. The service is flexible and convenient, suitable for a range of different purposes and occasions. Book our specialised van delivery service for things like:
- Removal of single items, partial property relocation, student removals etc.
- Business 2 business & business 2 customer deliveries of goods and items;
- Fixed schedule pick-up & delivery for commercial & private purposes;
- Removal of high value belongings, private order pick-up & delivery etc.
- Delivery of internet orders and store purchases to specified address;
Cost wise, we are able to offer our private and business customers based in WA9 fair quotes and adequate pricing. We will come up with an individually prepared quote, reflecting the actual scale and complexity of the job, there will be no hidden fees or other such nonsense.
Safe man and van transportation in Parr
Our van drivers are attentive and helpful, they will be extra careful when handling and loading customer valuables. We recommend letting our van drivers do the packing and securing of items prior to transit as they now how to do this right and ensure safe transit and timely delivery.
In addition to our general purpose man and van in Parr, we also maintain a specialised furniture pickup and delivery service which provides customers with much needed convenience and flexibility.
We want for our van delivery service to be customer-friendly in every respect, this is why we:
- Maintain attentive and punctual, round the clock customer assistance via phone and email, seven days a week;
- Provide valuable, free advice and tips on how to make relocations easier and more manageable;
- Have all required licensing, insurance and registration;
- Offer flexible booking hours during all days of the week, including public holidays;
- Accept different payment methods including credit cards, bank transfers, invoices etc.
In the old days, Parr used to be a separate village, but eventually the settlement was included as part of the Metropolitan Borough St Helens, Merseyside. It is believed that the former village of Parr formed as early as the eleven hundreds. Parr is situated close to St Helens’ central areas – only about mile and a half to the east. First official records, detailing who governed Parr date back to the fourteenth century, back then the village belonged to William Dacre, Second Baron of Dacre. Later on Parr was one of the first areas to be included in the borough of St Helens. The modern day area is predominantly residential, its housing stock consists of nineteen thirties traditional properties, as well as a number of council built estates from the nineteen sixties. Unfortunately the nineteen eighties were a tough decade for Parr as major employers left the area. However Parr is now within the scope of a large scale regeneration project aiming to restore the area to its former self. The regeneration project called ‘Re:New Neighbourhood Management’ will cover both public infrastructure and different residential estates.