We can assist customers based in L35 area with their van delivery requirements through our versatile and inexpensive man and van in Kings Moss. The service is quite flexible and able to cover a large number of general and specific requirements of both private and business customers. The technical capacity and service expertise we possess basically allows us to cover all types of small to medium size property removals and van deliveries, including but not limited to:
- Single item removals for furniture, appliances, heavy/bulky objects;
- Relocation of high value possessions like artwork, antiques, music instruments etc.
- Delivery of internet order items and store purchases;
- Student relocations and partial property removals;
- Fixed schedule/one-off delivery for commercial and private customers;
- Business 2 business & business 2 customer deliveries;
Fred R., 19. 09.2016
I wanted to send my mother in law some of my old furniture, since my car is rather small and not fitted for the job. I opted for a small van and self-loading from your company. The service was reasonably priced and delivered right on schedule, which is something I am grateful for.
Since we want for our man with van Kings Moss to be top choice service for our L35 based customers, we:
- Approach each service request with professional precision and efficiency;
- Work with qualified removal experts and professional van drivers;
- Handle all prep work such as packing, securing and loading of items prior to transit;
- Maintain a fleet of specialised transport vehicles of various sizes and load capacity;
Convenient man and van options in Kings Moss
In order to make our van delivery services even more convenient and hassle-free for our private and business customers, the company:
- Maintains flexible booking hours and week round availability;
- Accommodates last minute bookings without any fuss or additional costs;
- Provides advice, guidance and assistance via phone and email;
- Has full insurance, registration and licensing;
Free custom quotes
When talking price, our man and van Kings Moss delivers the required cost efficiency – affordability and fair pricing is something we are very serious about. In light of this, customers receive:
- Custom tailored pricing;
- Individually prepared quotes;
- Multiple payment options;
We are also licensed and qualified to deal with additional services like specialised junk removal for commercial and residential properties, as well as professional furniture pick-up & delivery options.
Kings Moss is an area within the Merseyside metropolitan borough of St Helens. The district is predominantly populated by people born in the UK, with relatively low numbers of other EU and non EU residents. Immigration to Kings Moss is statistically insignificant in numbers. Statistical research conducted amongst residents of Kings Moss has resulted in some interesting and conflicting conclusions. For instance, residents of Kings Moss (despite the fact that the area is not considered deprived) rate their overall health as worse than that of people living in other parts of England. It seems Kings Moss doesn’t like to go to school much – stats show that local residents hold lower qualification than other parts of the country, but then again that’s just stats and figures anyone can turn their own way. On paper, Kings Moss is inhabited by more senior citizens than other places in the country. Figures also suggest that finding suitable (well paid) employment in Kings Moss may prove a problem. Job opportunities may be related to the different age brackets making up the local population. According to homer ownership index though, Kings Moss appears affluent as the local average of homeownership exceeds the national average.