Efficiency and reliability are synonymous with our professional man and van Hoylake. The van delivery service we provide is the practical, sensible and affordable way to relocate a wide variety of items and belongings without risk of damage, misplacement or delays in transit. Turn to us, as we deal with all types of small to medium sized removals and deliveries including but not limited to:
- Relocation of single items like furniture pieces, appliances, bulky/heavy objects;
- Removal of high value belongings such as music instruments, artwork, antiques etc.
- Delivery of internet order items and store purchases to customer specified address;
- Student relocations and partial property removals (contents of one, two rooms);
- Fixed schedule/one-off pick-up & delivery for private and commercial customers;
- Business 2 business / business 2 customer deliveries;
The man with van Hoylake is a service designed with reliability and efficiency in mind. In light of this, we cover all prep work such as packing, securing and loading of items prior to transit as we need to ensure safe handling and damage-free delivery. This will be done by our specially trained and qualified van drivers slash removal experts.
Dedicated man and van team working in Hoylake
Should the need be there, we can also arrange for specialised furniture pick-up & delivery to and from customer specified locations.
Our vehicle fleet is made of up of well maintained, fully equipped vans of various sizes and load capacity. All vehicles fitted with protective equipment and GPS tracking systems.
Cost wise, our man with van Hoylake will give your budget a break from steep service costs as we stick to moderate pricing. CH47 based customer will receive individually prepared service quotes and flexible pricing without any hidden fees.
We accept different types of payment including bank transfers and invoices.
Get pro movers seven days a week
Our customers are our most valuable asset and as such we want to provide them with the necessary convenience and coverage:
- We maintain attentive round the clock support, via phone and email;
- We provide valuable removal advice;
- We have good short notice availability – no fuss accommodation of last minute requests;
- We are available for booking seven days a week, including Sundays and public holidays;
- We can arrange for additional services like junk removal (private & commercial);
Hoylake is a seaside town within the Metropolitan Borough of Wirral, Merseyside. Historical records from the Doomsday Book of ten eighty six give somewhat detailed account of Hoylake at the time. Later historic accounts also mention a place called King’s Gap. The site in question is the spot from where William III set sail with his army in order to land in Ireland and take part in the Battle of Boyne. Modern day Hoylake formed around the small fishing village of Hoose. The actual name Hoylake was derived from a number of local geographic landmarks, including a channel between Dove Point and Hilbre Island. Two distinct local landmarks are the twin lighthouses dating back to the seventeen hundreds. The lighthouses provided safe access for ships to Hoylake anchorage. The lower one was movable, made of wooden beams in order to be shifted as per tides. The upper lighthouse was permanently fixed.