When searching for the right van delivery service in WN5, don’t go past us as we can organise and provide you with arguably the best man and van in Billinge area and live up to our promise of the most efficient and affordable man and van service available locally right now. We have the required technical capacity and service expertise to handle a wide range of general and specific van delivery requirements including but not limited to:
- Student relocations and single item removals of bulky appliances, heavy/awkward objects;
- Relocation of high value belongings like artwork, antiques, music instruments;
- Delivery of internet order items and large store purchases;
- Fixed schedule pickup & delivery for private and commercial purposes;
- Business 2 business/business 2 customer deliveries;
- All other types of small to medium van delivery requirements;
Affordability of our man and van in Billinge is guaranteed, we are very serious about cost efficiency, thus we:
- Prepare and provide customers with individualised service quotes;
- Offer customised pricing corresponding to the actual specs of the job;
Since safe handling and quick, intact delivery are priority we deal with all required preparations prior to relocating items, this includes packing, securing and loading (unloading). We do packing and securing using industry grade, high durability materials and supplies. Our van drivers are qualified professionals who go about their duties with the necessary punctuality and efficiency.
Safe and reliable removal vehicles
The removal vehicles we operate are clean, well maintained and fully equipped with the required safety equipment and insulation materials. All of our vans are tracked in real time using GPS.
As well as general purpose van deliveries, we also handle additional services like:
- Specialised furniture delivery – available for either newly purchased or existing furniture;
- Licensed rubbish removals – available for either residential or commercial properties;
Convenience and hassle-free service provision is one of the essential aspects of our man and van in Billinge. In light of this, the company:
- Provides valuable removals and relocation advice to all customers;
- Maintains attentive and reliable support service via phone and email;
- Offers convenient service hours during all days of the week;
- Accepts different types of payment including wire transfers and invoicing;
We have all required licensing, registration and insurance.
Billinge is part of the Metropolitan Borough of St Helens, Merseyside. The name of the area comes from Old English and roughly translates to ‘place at the pointed hill’. Historically, Billinge was part of Lancashire. Originally, Billinge formed as a merger of work houses (similar to communes where poor people could work and provide for each other). Eventually, the town grew and new public amenities such as a local healthcare board were established. Toward the end of the nineteenth century, the forming zones within the district were constituted into Billinge Urban District. However, in the nineteen seventies, some administrative changes took place and some of the forming zones were transferred over to surrounding administrative constituencies. Billinge is home to a number of historic, Grade II listed buildings and structures, including places of worship, former manor and country houses etc.